Your National Population Commission (NPC) application profile is an important part of your job application process, and keeping it up-to-date is crucial to ensure that potential employers have accurate information about you. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of editing and updating your NPC application profile, step-by-step.
NOTE: You can edit and update your bio-information, state of assignment, residence, contact, next of kin and other details even after submission
- Visit https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Check Application Status’
- Enter your NPC ID and click on ‘Proceed’ to check your status.
- If your status is showing ‘Pending’, proceed to the next step, otherwise if its showing ‘Approved’ and you still want to change your location, I do not recommend that.
- After checking your status, click on the address bar on the same page you are on and paste this other link: https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/prev
And that’s it! By following these steps, you’ll be able to keep your NPC application profile up-to-date and ensure that you’re presenting yourself in the best possible light to potential employers.
Leave a Reply